i've already put this one.... but this is a more complete version.... funny... reaaally funny...
Lorelai: Uh, so let’s get back to the party recap. Any details you want to tell mommy?
Rory: Jess and Dean got into the fight.
Lorelai: Over you.
Rory: I was a contributing factor.
Lorelai: Was anyone hurt?
Rory: No.
Lorelai: And that’s why the cops came and broke up the party?
Rory: Yes.
Lorelai: So no only did you go to a cop raided party, but you started the raid?
Rory: Yes.
Lorelai: This fence is broken because of you. This crap is on the ground because of you.
Rory: What’s your point?
Lorelai: (singing) Do you ever know that you’re my hero...
Rory: Oh my God! (she starts to run away)
Lorelai: (still singing and chasing after Rory)You’re everything I’d like to be. I could fly higher than an eagle, cause you are the wind beneath my wings...
quinta-feira, 6 de março de 2008
Gilmore Girls Best Quotes...
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário